To report an absence, please call 234-5926
- State the full name (spell the last name), grade, the reason for the absence and your name.
- Please speak slowly and clearly.
- A student is tardy if they are not in their seat ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
- A tardy can be excused ONLY for illness reasons or for medical/dental appointments. A note from the physician or dentist is required.
- If a student arrives to school after 9:00 am student must be accompanied by a parent or provide verification, in writing excusing the tardy.
- To excuse a tardy for the reasons listed above, the parent or guardian must accompany the student to the attendance window, send the student with a note to the attendance window or call the attendance line 234-5926.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE SIGNED OUT
AT THE FRONT DESK BEFORE LEAVING CAMPUS.
When your son/daughter must leave school early, please write a note stating the time of release. The student should give the note to the teacher so he/she can be excused from the classroom at the requested time. You must sign your student out in the front office and your student will meet you in the office at the time you requested on the note.
- Write a note indicating the time you want your student excused.
- Sign your student out at the front desk.
- Student will meet you in the office.